My Top Three Apps For Bloggers

Hey Everyone, Apps are an essential tool for bloggers these days and really can help make your life as a blogger so much easier, if you u...

Hey Everyone,

Apps are an essential tool for bloggers these days and really can help make your life as a blogger so much easier, if you use the right ones. Let's out some of my recommendations~



1 -- INTERPHOTO


First up is INTERPHOTO, probably the best editing app I have downloaded yet. This amazing application has an array of styles, filters and effects you can use and all for pretty much nothing. They really can up the game of your photos and I really recommend it if you are looking for an easy to use app, forget snapseed and others - this is where it's at!

2 -- LunaDiary


This app is for the times you are out and about then get a sudden idea for a blog post, but don't have a paper or pen. Just pull out this app and type it down for later! I always jot down my ideas and thoughts for future blog posts, makeup look ideas and more in this simple yet cute app and although it's meant as a diary - I much prefer it as a virtual notepad. Just look how pretty it is, thank me later!

3 -- 좋은 가계부 [Good Household]


Granted, I am very aware this app is in Korean, however, I have found this to be one of my favourite planners yet. I am currently studying Korean anyhow so I have a grasp of how everything works in this app, however, even if you aren't learning nor speak the language I still recommend you try this out as it has a great schedule feature so you can plan your blog posts with little effort.

What are some of your fave apps to use?

You Might Also Like

0 comments