My Current To Be Read List

Hey Everyone, As of late I have been getting back into reading and since my book pile has stocked up over the time I missed, I decided to...

Hey Everyone,

As of late I have been getting back into reading and since my book pile has stocked up over the time I missed, I decided to get back into it and thus have created a TBR list for this season that I hope to get through. Let's see whats on the list~



In The Miso Soup by Ryu Murakami

I've actually started a little of this book and I am already hooked. It's so different and more intense than the usual YA style I read, but I'm really loving the grittiness of the story that feels so fresh in style even though it has been out a long time now. It reminds me very much of British style gritty fiction so I can't wait to see how this story pans out.


Hate List by Jennifer Brown

This book is one that has been on my TBR for awhile now, since I'm the worlds laziest reader and it takes me an age to finish a book. I actually can't wait to start this one though, as it is another novel that is totally different from my usual types so I'm looking forward to give it a go.


Linger by Maggie Stievater

Linger is the second book in the wolf Shiver series and since I really loved the first book, of course I now have to start the the next one. I'm usually not a fan of wolf based stories either [vampires ftw] however it was another promising series and the first book was great so I look forward to continuing.


The Demon's Lexicon by Sarah Rees Brennan

I've literally had this book since I was about sixteen and never touched it and only finally getting around to reading it all this time later. It's not that I hadn't wanted to read it, I just for some reason kept putting it off all this time. I'm finally excited to truly start reading it.



Flawed by Cecelia Ahern

This book is one I picked up on a whim while shopping recently because I loved the cover design and the blurb made the book really stand out. Once again, it's not my usual sort, but I really want to branch out my genres more so it's another I hope is good.

What books are on your current TBR?

You Might Also Like

0 comments