Everyday Makeup: Face Of The Day #4

Hey Everyone, My everyday makeup style changes pretty much on a day to day basis. Sometimes I just go for a more natural look and other...

Hey Everyone,

My everyday makeup style changes pretty much on a day to day basis. Sometimes I just go for a more natural look and other times I go for dramatic and bold. It really just depends how I'm feeling on the day. However, I'm reigning myself in and lately been sticking to just one makeup look for an everyday basis, and maybe just changing up the lip colour from time to time. But, this everyday makeup style, is just the right balance between natural and dramatic. Let's see what product I used to create this everyday style!


For this everyday look, I've been focusing more on the eye makeup and contouring rather than the lips. To me a good makeup look starts with a great base product. I always make sure I've moisturised my skin before applying any foundation as for me the more dewy the skin the better! 

For eye makeup, I focus on the liner more yet I still like to keep the line pretty thin, but I extend it farther than I usually would. I've been using a lot of brown toned shadows and been blending them out of the crease area to give my eyes more depth. The lips are just my usual natural pink/peach toned style, I go for a more natural toned shade on a everyday basis. I can't be dealing with bright tones through the day [mainly for the fact I'm lazy and hate having to touch it up through the day.] 

I contour the usual places such as the cheekbones and jawline since I have a chubby face. I then finish off the look with some liquid highlighter and spritz my face with a facial mist and that is pretty much it!

Products Used:

Nivea Day Cream
Benefit Re-Hydrating Mist
Benefit Erase Paste
Tropic Beauty Booster
Avon Brow Duo
Etude House Look at my Eyes [Caffe Latte]
Maybelline Gel Liner
Benefit They're Real Mascara
Benefit High Beam
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Tropic Pink Peach Lipstick
Collection Finishing Powder

What is your everyday makeup essential?

You Might Also Like

0 comments