The Tropic Power Oil

Hey Everyone, Oil based beauty products are definitely my go to when it comes to skin and haircare. For my skin type and hair texture I...

Hey Everyone,

Oil based beauty products are definitely my go to when it comes to skin and haircare. For my skin type and hair texture I just find oil products work the best for me, therefore I'm always on the lookout to try different oil based products. However, that all changed when I got to try out Tropic Awaken The Senses Luxury Body Oil it answered all my requests and is like heaven in a bottle. Let's find out why it's my new favourite beauty product~



Since I began using this product my skin has never been so hydrated and soft. I use to use more cream based products to help hydrate my dry skin, however, I just found that that after a few hours my skin would have absorbed up the product and my skin was just back to feeling dry the next day. As soon as I started using this oil my skin has not been dry for weeks. I use it about 2-3 times per week [depending on how hydrated I want my skin to be] you apply the oil as you come out the shower and let it dry with your wet skin and let me tell prepare for the softest skin ever! The hydration and soft skin last for a good while but I find you never go back to super dry skin like before.


This is pretty much a multi purpose oil and can be used not only applied to the skin but also added to your bath and used as a hair conditioning treatment too. When I take a bath I add 10-15 drops as recommended and trust me when you get out the bath your skin will have never felt so hydrated. As it can also be used as a hair treatment, I applied some to the ends of my hair and it always looks so healthy and soft afterwards. I know people tend to stray away from oil products because they tend to think of them as greasy. But, it's far from the truth. This product absorbs into the skin without leaving any greasy reminisce at all, you're just left with the softest skin ever.


 I'm so amazed at this multi purpose oil and so glad tropic created it because I would still be suffering with my dry skin right now! It smells amazing featuring a lovely citrus lime burst but nothing to heavy. It's a vegan oil containing the best natural ingredients and if you suffer with dry skin I really recommend you give this product a try, it's made such an improvement to my hair and skin and I'm just so glad I got to try it out! I really can't rave enough about it!


What are your favourite products to tackle dry skin?

xoxo Lotté 

You Might Also Like

0 comments