Nail Of The Day | BarryM Molten Metal Collection

Hey Everyone, Summer was great, but I am so ready for the cooler months to come back now. However, although it is now usually the time ...

Hey Everyone,

Summer was great, but I am so ready for the cooler months to come back now. However, although it is now usually the time I would revert back to dark nail polishes, since we are still technically in Summer I have been making the most of using the last light nail polish I will use this year and it sure is a beauty.

I think this nail polish is one of my favourites that I have ever bought and let me tell you, I have bought a lot in my time. I don't know what it was about this particular polish but the mix of tones just spoke to me right away and I ended up falling in love with this colour once I applied it.

This is the BarryM Molten Metal collection in shade 32. Which is basically a stunning mix of metal tones featuring mainly dark and light blue hues, with added golden and silver flecks that all reflect into a beautiful combination when the sunlight hits it.


This beauty of a shade really makes your nails stand out, which I am all for. When it reflects in the light the rusty gold tone really stands out and the silver looks like little stairs dotted all around the nails, I adore this! I have bought a lot of BarryM polishes in the past but this is by far my favourite and I am using it for as long as I can before I revert back to the dark shades in Autumn that I love too. I love this shade and I really recommend you pick this up!

What is your current nail polish favourite?

You Might Also Like

0 comments