BarryM Matte Me Up Lip Kit [Pose] // Review

Hey Everyone, Today, I'm going to be sharing a review of another barrym lip kit which have become a huge thing in the blogging world...

Hey Everyone,

Today, I'm going to be sharing a review of another barrym lip kit which have become a huge thing in the blogging world as of late. Let's check out my thoughts on this shade~


This BarryM lip kit is in the shade Pose and unlike the other version I reviewed [go-to] this has a much lighter tone [more peachish]. I have come to find I definitely prefer this shade of the two, as the other one is a little darker of a nude tone than I would like for an everyday look, so this has been pretty much the one I reach for each day.



I still really love both the formulas of the lipstick and liner of these sets and find, not only do they apply so smoothly, they last so long and unlike most other matte products don't dry out my lips as fast. The colour pay off is also another great aspect as you really only need to apply a tiny amount and it goes a long way and retains it's vividness. It's as matte as it claims to be and the formula really does not dry out to fast.


For the price that these lip kits are I am well impressed with them and for sure will be adding more to my collection soon. And because of their popularity I hope they up their shade range too as their aren't currently to many. However, it's all good as I have been really loving this shade and all round if you are looking for a nice lip kit, these are a great start.


What are your favourite matte lipsticks?

You Might Also Like

0 comments