Current Beauty Favourites

Hey Everyone, Since I haven't done a favourites post in so long, I decided to come back this month with a few of my beauty favourites...

Hey Everyone,

Since I haven't done a favourites post in so long, I decided to come back this month with a few of my beauty favourites that I have really loved through times as of late. Let's check them out~


My first beauty favourite from the month of November are two products that I can't stop raving about and neither can most of the beauty community I think either. These products being the Barry M Lip Kits. I got two shades from this collection named Go-to and the other Pose. One is a little nude pink and the other slightly darker and they both come with their matching lip pencils which are amazing. These shades are super long lasting and I have found are the best matte lipsticks I have tried yet as they are hardly that drying. Two great products I am glad I found!

Next is a contour set, also by BarryM named Chisel Cheeks and contains three matte shades. A peach tone for highlighting, a medium brown and then a very dark brown. This is a great contour set for whether you want to really chisel out your face or go for a natural look I find you can definitely do both. They apply really nicely and overall - I'm just glad I picked up this product.

Another matte lipstick favourite is this one by Maybelline [Nude Thrill] and is one I have introduced a lot on my blog as I find it is such a nice product. It's another matte nude tone lipstick and one that definitely has more of a velvety texture, but I just fell in love with this collection and this one, in particular, I have used pretty much every other day throughout this month.

Finally, is a mascara favourite [Benefit They're Real] which makes a change. And actually this was a sample I received from ELLE magazine and I decided to give it a try and surprisingly fell in love. It applies a very nice thin texture, but delivers such a major impact and even with a tiny amount of product. I also love the applicator of this brush and generally, I will be buying the full size that is for sure.

What have been some of your favourites lately?

You Might Also Like

0 comments