Summer Sunglass Favourites

Hey Everyone, With Summer now in full swing, I have been pulling out my favourite shades to match the current sunny climate. Let's ...

Hey Everyone,

With Summer now in full swing, I have been pulling out my favourite shades to match the current sunny climate. Let's check out the sunglasses I will be wearing this Summer time~


It's safe to say that when the sun begins to arrive, I become a sunglass-a-holic. They literally become the main item on my wishlist, as I never can seem to have enough shades. I don't know what it is, but they have to be my ultimate fashion accessory in the warm weather days, not even for protecting my eyes against the sun, it's just all about the styles! Today, I am going to show you three of my current sunglass favourites, that I just know I will be loving this sunny season.



The pair I have to introduce first are these huge circular frames that for sure offer a very unique styling - that meaning of course I just had to get them. These black rimmed glasses with the slogan around the lenses are my ultimate fashion statement and I tend to wear these when I feel my outfit may be looking a little to dull and so when I put these on, they definitely make an impact. These are such fun glasses and ones I am so glad I have in my collection to add a different flare than my usual styles.

The next two are my more everyday picks and ones that I tend to go for lately.  The first pair being from River Island and are in this dark brown shade, with similar tinted lenses that tend to be my go-to pair, as I just love how they look. On slightly more edgy days, that is when I go for the mirrored lens style from Primark and ones of which are actually my favourite in my collection thus far.

What are your go-to sunglasses for Summer?

You Might Also Like

0 comments