How To Stick To A Blogging Schedule

Hey Everyone, I know it sometimes can be hard to stick to a blogging schedule. Life can sometimes get in the way, thus leaving you trying...

Hey Everyone,

I know it sometimes can be hard to stick to a blogging schedule. Life can sometimes get in the way, thus leaving you trying to catch up on your blogging game. However, here are my short ways of sticking to your blogging routine, no matter how busy you are.


Calendar

Create a calendar and and write down your post ideas on the days you will be posting. I like to do two weeks in advance, therefore I'm always slightly ahead and know that I won't have to come up with ideas further down the line, I just need to write the posts. I find this way keeps you ahead of the game and you won't stress yourself out to much about thinking 'what can I post?' because you will already have a general idea.

Make Some Time

Find your least busy days or moments of day where you have some free time. This space can be used to jot down ideas and start writing some posts for your blog. I like to take short intervals out of my lunch break and just general empty spaces throughout the day to write some posts down on my phone or notebook. Generally though since I have free time on a Sunday, I get most of my post writing done on that day and just fine tune my posts throughout the free spaces through the week.

Commit

Don't overwhelm yourself by thinking I will post this many times a week. Just work around your schedule and this way you will provide better content for your readers, because you won't stress yourself out by thinking I have to get this post done. Post how many times you think you can manage and just commit to it. You will slowly get into a routine and it will all come easy to you! 


All in all, blogging is about enjoying what you do. Create posts you would love to read and enjoy to write, of course! Don't strain yourself, just write what you want and all will be good!

How do you stick to a blog schedule?

You Might Also Like

0 comments