July Playlist

Hey Everyone, I have discovered a lot of great music lately and especially, in July! Let's check out some of my favourite tunes fro...

Hey Everyone,

I have discovered a lot of great music lately and especially, in July! Let's check out some of my favourite tunes from last month.



I have been listening to a lot of chill songs this Summer, mainly being RnB and indie style. I think these are probably my favourite genres in this modern era anyhow so it does not really surprise me. RnB wise this past July, I have discovered some amazing, like seriously phenomenal tunes in that vein. There are so many great artists just spitting out these freaking amazing vocals tracks with such beautiful soft beats that I have been amazed and the ones I have listened to most are for sure below.

Indie wise, just like with RnB, I have discovered some amazing bands lately. I have been trying to vary my range a bit and try and find some awesome underground artist in both areas and when it came to indie I was stunned at how many great people existed. You really don't get to hear such authentic music on the radio and main charts and its sad to me, but I am glad that I have discovered all these people and hope you enjoy their music.


Minje // MELT (Feat. Vasco)
Ven // Veautiful
Jake Rollins // Super Deluxe
코드 쿤스트 (CODE KUNST) // 비네 (rain bird) (Feat. Tablo & Colde) the Night of Seokyo(서교동의 밤) // Walking in the Moonlight (feat.Dawon, Lazier)
Mighty Sands // I'm So Thankful
Ruby Haunt // Video Dreams
Le Monolith // Ocean Minded
FELIVAND // Same Old
Video Age // Lover Surreal
Sobs // Breakfast
Twenty One Pilots // Nico And The Niners
Münechild // Someday
Computer Science // Happy Summer


What have been some of your fave songs lately?
Twitter | Bloglovin | Instagram

You Might Also Like

0 comments