Nail Of The Day: Summer Nude Tones

Hey everyone, Can we all just take a moment to appreciate how much effort it takes to live with stiletto nails? Seriously, I have worn th...

Hey everyone,

Can we all just take a moment to appreciate how much effort it takes to live with stiletto nails? Seriously, I have worn this style for years but it still is even an effort for me. I have to laugh at myself for wearing them when it can be a hassle but I just love this style so much so I will just have to endure it. Anyhow, today I have to introduce my favourite nail colour this Summer that I can't stop wearing. Let's check it out~

I never used to be a fan of nude toned nail polishes. I just thought they never really suited me and I had always preferred brighter and usually more bold styles since I like the contrast against my usual all black fashion sense. However, these shades have slowly drawn me in the more they have been show around the beauty world and I now understand why they are so loved. You just have to find a shade you like the best!


I got this nail shade from the Sunkissed beautiful bronze nail set a while back but it was one of the tones I never picked up, given it was only of recent times that I begun to like nude shades and all I can say is that I am annoyed at myself for not trying it out sooner!

After getting my stiletto nails done again, I decided to just try out this tone for something different and I am absolutely in love. It's a gorgeous light coffee tone and I don't know why I thought it wouldn't look bold against my fashion style but it really does. In fact, I think I have been fully converted to loving nude tones more than bright at the moment, even though it's Summer. I am for certain going to be rocking this shade [with some added golden sparkle] for the rest of the Summer and if you have never been a fan of nude tones either I really recommend you give them a try, you may just surprise yourself like I did!

What has been your favourite nail polish this Summer?

You Might Also Like

0 comments