Maybelline 24 Hour Super Stay Foundation [51 Caramel Beige] | Review

Hey Everyone, It's been a while since I tried out a new foundation and although I still love the fit me foundation I always rave ab...

Hey Everyone,

It's been a while since I tried out a new foundation and although I still love the fit me foundation I always rave about, I decided to give another one a try and I am so glad I did. Let's check out what may be my new favourite~


I don't wear foundation much in Summer but when I feel like doing so, I used to always gravitate for my fave fit me one, but lately I got a little bored of it and decided to try out something different and picked up this Maybelline 24 Hour Super Stay to see if it could beat my usual fave and much to my surprise, this one has actually become my new top purchase.


I got this in the shade 51 Caramel Beige, which since I wear a lot of tan, this shade fits me perfectly. I love the consistency of this and how when I apply bronzer or contour the product does not break away like the fit me one seemed to begin to do. The finish is what got my seal of approval most. It leaves a beautiful light dew behind and makes my skin look super flawless and healthy.

The coverage is really top notch but it really is the beautiful and long lasting finish that I love most. I really recommend this if you are looking for a light feeling yet great coverage foundation. So nice and so glad I picked it up!

What is your current foundation favourite?


You Might Also Like

0 comments