BarryM Matte Me Up Lip Kit [24 Carat] | Review

Hey Everyone, It's pretty obvious by now on this blog that I adore the BarryM lip kits and when I saw this new shade on my recent sho...

Hey Everyone,

It's pretty obvious by now on this blog that I adore the BarryM lip kits and when I saw this new shade on my recent shopping trip - I just knew I had to pick it up. Let's check it out~



This copper toned shade immediately caught my eye as I was browsing the barrym makeup section in superdrug and the fact it was metallic also stroked my interest so I decided to pick up a new lip kit after using the same shades for a while.


This is a beautiful copper toned lip kit named '24 Carat' and the name matches it so well. I adore this shade and was excited to see the colour pay off and the metallic look when applied and once again, these lips kit did not fail to impress me. The colour is so vibrant once applied, the texture of the lipstick is the right amount of matte and metallic and the liner glides on super smooth, they both create an effortless finish together. It also lasts so long which is always a bonus when it comes to matte lipsticks.

I can see this shade is going to be beautiful for this upcoming Autumn and I can't wait to style it with many different looks. It really can look stunning on every skin tone and with so many different styles, I really recommend this shade if you are into more rusty tones.

What is your favourite matte lipstick? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments