Rimmel London Breathable Lasting Finish Foundation | Review

Hey Everyone, I've been on the search for a light-weight foundation for a while now and recently came across this one by Rimmel Lon...

Hey Everyone,

I've been on the search for a light-weight foundation for a while now and recently came across this one by Rimmel London. Let's see how this new foundation played out~




Rimmel London Breathable Lasting Finish Foundation |  Now my skin has pretty much cleared up, apart from having some acne scarring left which does not bother me at all. I have not been wearing foundation much as of late and really just relishing in have clear skin after so long of suffering from acne. However, there are some days I feel like going all out with my makeup yet just want a light foundation to even out my skin and I have recently found the perfect one for that.

Now if you are looking for a medium to high-coverage foundation then I would not even bother trying this, as I have found it is not really that buildable and you only get a light finish. However, if that is what you want, like me, then this will be perfect for you.



I got this foundation in the shade 010 Light Porceilan and use it on days that I am not tanned and it really works well with my pale skin. Normally my problem with pale foundations is although they claim to be your shade, they tend to oxidise later on in the day and turn orange - which is not a cute look. However, with this one I applied it with a beauty sponge and not only did it last all day and really feel like I was no wearing foundation at all, it did not turn orange and matches my paper white skin super well!

I adore the feel of this foundation and how like a second skin it is once it sets. I find I don't need a powder or anything as the lasting power is great too. Also, it really does help make your skin look like that your skin but better style, which I am all for at the moment.

I'm really loving this foundation currently and use it on an everyday basis and it really does what it says on the tin. Highly recommend if you are just looking for a simple product that is not heavy, lasts long and does not turn you orange!

What is your current foundation favourite?

You Might Also Like

0 comments