Bondi Sands Self Tanning Lotion [Dark] | Review

Hey Everyone, I have used many fake tan brands in my life and Bondi Sands is one I had always heard about but never tried. That was unt...

Hey Everyone,

I have used many fake tan brands in my life and Bondi Sands is one I had always heard about but never tried. That was until I saw it was stocked in my local superdrug and I finally decided it was time to give it a try. Let's see how it worked out for me~




Now I'm the palest of pale skin. Literally, I have a snow white skin complexion and have always found it hard to find a tan that either won't make me look to orange or never really lives up to my expectations. That was until I tried this very tan and finally all of that changed.

This is the Bondi Sands Tanning Lotion in Dark and it's the perfect shade for my undertones and is by far the most natural tan I have ever used. I normally always used tanning moose and had preferred them mainly because I thought it was easier to use and better colour pay off. However, lately moose just had not been working well with my skin and I decided to go back to using a lotion and the difference has been amazing in that area too. I have dry skin and this lotion does not cling to any of my dry patches and applies so evenly, I was super surprised.


It definitely has a warm undertone that already from just one light layer you are left with a beautiful golden glow, without thankfully looking like you have been tangoed. The formula when applying it is very light and it dries really fast too and it actually has the most pleasant smell of all tans I have used as well. No biscuits, horrah!

The tan lasts easily a good week before starting to break away and needing a new application and then you are back with another long-lasting bulletproof tan that makes you look like you have just had a two week holiday abroad. So nice and well worth the fifteen pound price tag as the bottle lasts so long. I really recommend this if you also suffer with dry skin and want a nice colour pay off that does not break away easily and looks great all week. By far my favourite tanning purchase yet!


What is your favourite tanning product?

You Might Also Like

0 comments