October Favourites

Hey Everyone, With another month soon coming to a close, that means here is a new monthly favourites post. Let's see what products ...

Hey Everyone,

With another month soon coming to a close, that means here is a new monthly favourites post. Let's see what products I have loved this October~



ENVY Hair Products | These two items I recently done a review on, so be sure to check it out here. These are such perfect items to have for your brittle Winter hair, as my hair can get all crazy during these colder months and these two items have helped add some life and much needed volume back into my locks. These are such nice items and a range - I really recommend you check out.

Barry M Lip Kit | Another favourite from this month has been one that I have raved about a lot and that is the BarryM Lip Kit. I have found these products have been perfect for Autumn, as they do not budge for hours once applied and you don't have to worry about them bleeding onto your skin after a certain time. They really help to create fuller looking lips too and all around I just love the formula of these.

Makeup Revolution Brushes and Facial Mist | This is a brand I am really adoring at the moment, firstly these sculpting brushes I got from their range at superdrug, are just super nice to blend out shadows with and I have all around been loving how they apply things so smoothly. Another thing is this Facial Mist that helps not only keep your makeup in place through these damned dry months, but also adds a beautiful looking natural glow and it is now a product I would hate to be without.


What have been some of your October favourites?

You Might Also Like

0 comments