Sleek Lip VIP Walk Of Fame Lipstick | Review

Hey Everyone, Back again with another sleek lip product on the blog today! I just can't seem to stop picking up new sleek products ...

Hey Everyone,

Back again with another sleek lip product on the blog today! I just can't seem to stop picking up new sleek products to try as of late and here is another one of them! Let's check it out~


I adore red lipsticks no matter the season and the one I am introducing today, I for sure think could work with pretty much any weather time. But for sure is perfect for this upcoming Christmas season.


This Sleek VIP Lipstick is a beautiful red tone and one that has fast become my favourite red shade of the moment. I don't often wear this type of colour, however, lately, ever since it entered my collection, I have been wearing it more and more, even on a day to day basis.

The great thing about this product is that you can build it up. For day wear, I apply a light layer and blend it out with my finger so it creates a natural gradient style. And for nightwear, I go all out with it and works so well for both times, which is always great to have an item that can transfer through the hours. It's pretty much the classic red tone and one that for sure goes with all skin shades, which is always awesome! I also adore the formula of this lipstick also, as it is not too creamy but not at all drying and lasts a good few hours before needing a touch-up.


This is my current favourite red lipstick for sure and if you are on the market for a colour like this, then look no further as this is bulletproof!

What is your current lip shade fave?

You Might Also Like

0 comments