Bold Winter Eye Makeup Look

 Hey Everyone, Since it has been forever that I last did a makeup look post, I decided to make a comeback with a  fresh new style that I ...

 Hey Everyone,

Since it has been forever that I last did a makeup look post, I decided to make a comeback with a  fresh new style that I have been loving wearing lately and inspired by the awesome Park Bom. Let's check it out~




I was inspired Park Bom's glam and bold eye makeup style for this and have not done a look so fierce in quite some time so it was a nice change. The main point of this makeup really is the dark eye shadow and bold liner. I didn't do a cat eye style and instead kept in really just following the natural downward curve of the eye and pulled it to a point. Doing the same with the eye shadow before softening it out a little.

The skin was really glowy yet on the softer side and generally, the only contouring I did was on the jawline to make it look sharper. I always usually carve out my cheekbones since I was born with a chubby face, however, that is not really the look that I see Park Bom goes for and to be honest I wasn't hating it and it really balanced out the dark eye.




Products Used:

Makeup Revolution Palette
Sleek Liner
Eylure Lashes
Barry M Lip Kit
Benefit Mascara
Rimmel London Foundation
BarryM Contour Kit
Sleek Highlighting Palette
Collection Concealer




















What is your favourite bold makeup style?

You Might Also Like

0 comments