The Winter Tag

Hey Everyone, Winter is most definitely my favourite season. The cosy clothes, hot chocolates to warm up with and the general atmosph...

Hey Everyone,


Winter is most definitely my favourite season. The cosy clothes, hot chocolates to warm up with and the general atmosphere I just can't help appreciate. To show my love for this season, I decided to do the Winter Tag to get fully into the cold season spirit. Let's check it out~


Top Two Winter Beauty Essentials? //

Most definitely a good moisturiser and primer to help fight against dry skin.

Top Two Fashion Essentials? // 

I love a really nice huge cosy scarf and an oversized coat, as England gets extremely cold in the Winter time.

What shoes do you tend to wear in the Winter? //

Mainly boots of some form. I really love Chelsea boots as they pretty much go with anything!

Favourite Winter Nail Polish? // 

Red Wine by Barry M is my current go-to shade.

Favourite Winter Accessory? // 

Most definitely a scarf!

Hot Cocoa or Apple Cider? //

Hot chocolate for sure, not a fan of apple cider.

Favourite Winter Candle? //

Holiday Magic by Yankee candle.

Does it snow where you live? //

Mainly after Christmas is over in Jan/ Feb time.

Have you ever made a snowman? // 

Of course!

What holiday do you celebrate? //

Pretty much every day starting from December 21st which is the beginning of the Winter Solstice, right through to new years day.

Favourite Christmas Song? // 

Wizzard - I wish it could be Christmas everyday. It has been a favourite of mine since I was young!

Favourite Christmas Movie? // 

Polar Express and The Holiday are definitely my top two.

What is your favourite Winter treat? // 

For years now I have made truffles, so has to be those or chocolate in general.


What are your favourite things about Winter?

You Might Also Like

0 comments