Nivea Daily Essentials Double Effect Eye Makeup Remover Review | Beauty

Hi Everyone! This product I'll be reviwing today is actually a second time purchase and since I never got around to reviewing the f...

Hi Everyone!

This product I'll be reviwing today is actually a second time purchase and since I never got around to reviewing the first time I thought I would today! Today's review is going to be on the Nivea double effect eye makeup remover.


Normally when it comes to eye makeup removers I find most of them to pretty useless when it comes to removing eyeliner and especially mascara. But, this is the first remover that I have found to actually work!

The reason behind the double effect is that there is a water layer and an oil layer and when you see the bottle they are completely different formulas. But, when you shake the bottle they both combine to create the perfect eye makeup remover. Though the downside is that they don't stay separate for long so you have to be quick when it comes to applying it to a cotton pad. 

Since there is oil in the product you think it would be quite gresy applying it to the eye area but since it's mixed with water the grease becomes less thick creating the perfect substance and your eye makeup just smoothly wipes away!

The only downside is that it can sting alittle if you get it in your eye but overall it really removes even the toughest of mascaras that is why I re-purchased this product!

If you are interested you can get this product from superdrug !

Follow me on bloglovin for more updates!

You Might Also Like

2 comments