Batiste Dry Shampoo in Dark and Deep Brown Review

Hey everyone! Although I've got a cold right now I thought I'd do a review of one of my most used hair products of the moment! ...

Hey everyone!

Although I've got a cold right now I thought I'd do a review of one of my most used hair products of the moment! Which is.....

Batiste Dry Shampoo in Dark and Deep Brown

Until recently I'd never really used dry shampoo before but that was until I seen pixie lott's advert for the batiste dry shampoo range and I was intrigued and decided to buy the normal version. Since I have dark brown hair I first sprayed it on and my hair turned white quite an amusing situation I must say. But, don't panic all you have to do is comb through your hair a few times and you'll be fine!

Though since I'm to lazy to do that and just want a quick fix in the morning I decided to buy this version which matches my hair colour. Before hand I thought this colour would be really dark but in reality it's a light brown. Though it's great because I don't have to worry as much incase I hadn't combed all the white out haha!

Also, generally why I use dry shampoo is not really to tackle oily hair but more for the volume aspect and I swear since I started using these my hair has so much volume! Overall, it's a really great product with a range of colours highly recommend this line!

You Might Also Like

0 comments