Skincare: WHEN Sheet Mask Review

Hey Everyone, As an avid fan of sheet masks when I saw this mask on my recent shopping trip I pretty much had to buy all of them in sig...

Hey Everyone,

As an avid fan of sheet masks when I saw this mask on my recent shopping trip I pretty much had to buy all of them in sight. Sheet masks are a must have skincare item and there is pretty much a mask for every skin need. This is my first time using this brand so let's see how it goes with the When 'The Last Choice' Sheet Mask! 



Firstly, I didn't even know that they sold korean sheet masks in my local department store. But, now I know I will pretty much buy out all of their stock anyway because this is one of the best sheet masks I've tried for a long time!



This mask claims to help add some moisture back into dry skin. I completely agree with this it left my skin feeling super soft and left an amazing dewy glow afterwards which I am all for. The texture of the mask feels like liquid pearls are laying on your skin.

When I removed the mask it left my skin feeling the softest it has been all winter. I've had seriously dry skin all this season so this sheet mask has been a skin saviour for me really so glad I found it!


The mask comes in three layers which was oddly confusing at the start. Just remember the mask is the 2nd layer. There is so much liquid left over that it seems wasteful not to use it all up! You leave it on the skin for about 30 minutes and when you remove it rub the left over residue into the skin and trust me your skin will feel super soft and renewed!

Hands down this is one of the best sheet masks I've tried yet does everything it says on the packaging and more! Definitely recommend this mask if you're a first time user it will make you want to use them again and again!

Have you tried a sheet mask? What is your favourite brand?

You Might Also Like

0 comments