Benefit Ultra Radiance Facial Re-hydrating Mist Review

Hey Everyone, Facial mists are my all year round must have beauty item. I'm always on the lookout trying to find the best formula f...

Hey Everyone,

Facial mists are my all year round must have beauty item. I'm always on the lookout trying to find the best formula for the right seasons. But, I had yet to find one that I would actually re-purchase... That was until I came across this Benefit Facial Re-Hydrating Mist




Firstly, I have to point out how much I love the packaging. I really love minimalistic and simple packaging and they pretty much hit the nail on the head with that. Apart from the actual mist itself the packaging was another element which actually drew me in to purchase it!


I use this product before I apply my makeup and it really seems to help add that extra bit of moisture my dry skin needs. It leaves my skin feeling super soft so when I apply foundation it just seems to easily glide on and creates an amazing finish.

Another great aspect is that you can spray it on top of your makeup as well to be used as a daily skin pick me up for when your makeup starts to feel heavy or your skin starts feeling dry. I use it through the day and it just seems to help wake up my makeup!


It claims to refresh your makeup which I completely agree with and also helps to add radiance back into the skin, I sought of agree with that part but that is probably the only downfall of this product is that the radiance aspect does not last long at all. However, the refreshing feel lasts for quite awhile so I can not complain.

Overall, once I run out of this product I will definitely be re-purchasing and even though at the price of £22.50 and the overall product size being quite small it does last a really long time and a little amount really does go a long way!

Have you ever tried a facial mist? What are your favourites?

You Might Also Like

0 comments