DHC Revitalizing Moisture Strips for Eyes Review

Hey Everyone, I was recently at my local shopping department when I came across these DHC Revitalizing Moisture Strips for the eyes. I&...

Hey Everyone,

I was recently at my local shopping department when I came across these DHC Revitalizing Moisture Strips for the eyes. I've never really had any dry skin problems under my eyes before until recently, since spring is here the weather is slowly changing and my under eye area suddenly became very dry [weird considering winter is ending] so I saw these and decided to give them a try.



These under eye moisture strips claim to contain nourishing ingredients that work to alleviate dark circles and reduce puffiness in just 20 minutes. When first applied they definitely feel super cooling on the eye area and automatically the skin starts to feel soothed. 

You can leave them on for 20-30 mins I tend to use them for the full 30 minutes to get the full benefits and once removed they leave my under eyes feeling super soft and refreshed. I find they are great to use in the morning as the cooling aid seems to help wake up and brighten my eyes.


The box contains six sachets with two eye strips in each packet. I only tend to use them when my eyes are feeling super swollen or just need a bit of a boost in the morning and they have lasted me long enough before I would have to re-purchase.


Overall, they are a great addition to have in your beauty routine and especially when your under eye area needs a pick me up. I will definitely be re-purchasing as they have definitely injected some moisture back to my under eyes.

Have you tried under eye moisture strips? or what us your favourite under eye cream?

You Might Also Like

0 comments