How I get Dewy/Glowing Skin | Part 1 [Skincare]

Hey Everyone, Whether it be winter or summer I always love to go for a dewy skin complexion. Not only can glowing skin boost your entir...

Hey Everyone,

Whether it be winter or summer I always love to go for a dewy skin complexion. Not only can glowing skin boost your entire complexion it can also create a more youthful appearance and now that winter is coming to an end dewy skin has pretty much become my go to base style. So, today I decided to introduce you to a two part series of how I achieve dewy skin. In part one I'm going to show you a few skincare tips to help you achieve the glowing look. 


Cleanse:
No matter for what makeup look you are striving to achieve cleansing is an important part in any skin prep. It helps remove impurities and leaves the skin feeling refreshed. The keyword when it comes to achieving dewy skin is 'Moisture' look for a cleanser that is gentle and that has moisturising properties as it will help enhance your skins natural glow.

Exfoliate:
Aside from moisturising, exfoliating is probably one of the most important steps to achieving glowing skin. This is especially true if you have dry skin [like myself] you want to remove all the dead skin cells to create a nice and even base so when you come to apply your makeup you skin will look much more flawless. Make sure when looking for an exfoliater try and find one that is not to abrasive and keeps the skin moisture locked in.

Moisturising: 
Evidentially, moisturising is the most important step to achieving the dewy look. When it comes to moisturiser I actually tend to head towards oil based instead of water based products because not only will the oil leave behind a slight natural glow it can leave the skin looking and feeling moisturised for longer. Even if you have oily skin, oil based serums can also work on your skin type.

Face Mask:
Face masks are probably my favourite part of achieving this look. I like to use sheet masks as I find they inject the most moisture into my skin. I like to use them before the application of makeup and it helps my skin feel soft and refreshed ready for the dewy makeup application. They really help to add the extra moisture your skin needs.

What are you favourite moisturising products?




You Might Also Like

0 comments