Lancôme Miracle Cushion Review

Hey Everyone, If you're a korean makeup fan (like myself) then you'll probably have heard of cushion foundations. They are a re...

Hey Everyone,

If you're a korean makeup fan (like myself) then you'll probably have heard of cushion foundations. They are a really huge trend in Asia so when I heard Lancome were releasing their first cushion foundation in the west I just knew I had to try it! 



When I heard Lancome were releasing their own version of a cushion foundation I was really excited as I'd been looking for an everyday lightweight foundation pretty much everywhere but to of no avail. So when this was released I hoped that I would finally find the light weight foundation that I was looking for and I'm happy to say I did.




 This foundation is super lightweight and gives the skin just a natural boost of life that it needs. It doesn't leave the skin looking cakey at all. Since I'm pale I have a hard time finding a lightweight formula that can disguise redness well, but with the sponge applicator that comes with the product it helps dispense just the right amount of product and somehow covers all my redness in one press.


 I find that the sponge applicator really helps to give a flawless look as it only dispenses a small amount of the product so you don't waste any. I just press the sponge once into the foundation cushion and tap the product evenly onto my face and it really helps give a flawless finish.



I got it in the colour number 2 and it matches my pale skin very well. The texture is very thin and glossy and once applied to the skin it doesn't even feel like I'm wearing any foundation. It is definitely perfect for an everyday basis as since it's compact it easily portable for any through the day touch ups.


 Since it has such a lightweight formula the overall application is very thin. However, It has a buildable coverage and all you have to do is apply a little more to get your desired coverage.

Overall, once I run out of this product I will definitely be purchasing one of the refills for £19.50 I just find this cushion foundation to be super handy for an everyday basis really can't fault this product!

Have you tried a cushion foundation?



You Might Also Like

0 comments