L'Oreal Lumi Magique Primer Pure Light Review

Hey Everyone, Face primers are a must have item in any makeup routine. Not only can they help with the longevity of your makeup, but, the...

Hey Everyone,

Face primers are a must have item in any makeup routine. Not only can they help with the longevity of your makeup, but, they help create a smooth base and help make your foundation application look flawless. I've tried a variety of facial primers but I find most of them don't help enhance my skins natural glow, they instead add a more matifying effect which is great for oily skin but for me [who has dry skin] I want a primer that helps enhance my skins natural glow. Finally, I have found a primer that ticks all those boxes!

L'Oreal Lumi Magique Primer -£9.99

The L'Oreal Lumi Magique primer can be used as a base to prime and highlight the skin before the application of foundation or just as a general subtle highlight. I like to use this product before foundation as I'm a huge fan of the dewy skin look.

This products creates a really natural subtle glow when applied to the skin, I apply it all over the face for a full dewy look and it really helps to enhance the skins natural glow. What I love about this product is that since I have dry skin I want a primer that will help make my skin look moisturised and this product definitely accomplishes that!


The texture of this product is very much like the Mac Prep+Prime Skin base as they both have a pearly/silk appearance and the texture is also very similar except the Lumi Magique is more liquidy. I actually really prefer this liquid texture I just feel like it moisturises my skin more which is definitely more appealing to me since I have super dry skin.


It blends into the skin really well and does not leave too much of an overpowering glow just a very natural highlight. This really is one of the best dewy primers I've found yet and will absolutely be re-purchasing!

What is your favourite primer?

You Might Also Like

0 comments