AVON Extra Lasting Lipstick Review

Hey Everyone, Bringing you a review of one of my current favourite spring lipsticks. I like to keep makeup dewy and fresh in the warm...

Hey Everyone,

Bringing you a review of one of my current favourite spring lipsticks. I like to keep makeup dewy and fresh in the warmer months and I naturally gravitate to more neutral pink and peach tones for the spring/ summer times. They just add a more natural pop of colour I'm lucking for and today I'm showing you one of my current favourites, let's see why!




For some reason the packaging really caught my eye which is something that never really normally effects me to buy a product but I just liked the simple and chic detailing.



The texture of this product is super moisturising and I find it's been a few hours before I even need to reapply the product because of how long the moisturising properties last. Also, for the vibrancy a little goes a long way!



I really like how this product has a really build able tone and you can either go for an everyday natural shade or apply a little more and it becomes more dramatic. It's a great lipstick for both day and night appearances.


Overall, It definitely is more pink toned than peach but the final colour is so pretty that I find it does not bother me. I really recommend this lipstick if you are prone to chapped lips as it lasts super well through the day and is a perfect shade for these warmer months!

You Might Also Like

0 comments