A Few Makeup Favourites #2

Hey Everyone, I have a few makeup favourites for you today and these are some products [and a brush] that I have been loving l...



Hey Everyone,

I have a few makeup favourites for you today and these are some products [and a brush] that I have been loving lately. I have reviewed these products also and they are all up on the blog so you can check out more of my thoughts on each individual product so do take a look! Anyhow, Let's see what are my current favourites.

The MUA Undress Your Skin Highlighter is a beautiful golden shimmer highlighter that is perfect for the upcoming warmer season. The reason I love this product so much is that it matches my skin really nice wether I'm pale or wearing fake tan it really helps to add a very nice natural glow.

Lumi Magique Primer is perfect if your a lover of the dewy skin look. Not only is the product made as a primer it can also be used as a subtle highlight on top of foundation. I love this product so much and I would never use anything but this for creating a dewy skin look.

One of the best concealers I have found yet which is the Collection Lasting Perfect Concealer. Not only does this provide amazing coverage, when applied under the eyes it does not crease at all! Took me so long to find a product that does to create crease lines under my eyes. For the price it really is a great all round concealer!

Awhile back I was looking for a new spring lipstick shade and I came across this Dior Rouge Lipstick in Mazette and I fell in love with the shade straight away. Not only is it super moisturising and has amazing longevity. The colour is super vibrant and perfect for spring!

Finally, this Real Techniques Setting Brush is one of my current favourite makeup brushes mainly because it applies product so perfectly. I use it to either apply highlighter or use it to set under eye concealer and which ever it is it always completes the task fantastically!

What are some of your current makeup favourites?


You Might Also Like

0 comments