April Favourites

Hey Everyone, Another month has passed [I actually can't believe it's May already?!] meaning another monthly favourites post! T...

Hey Everyone,

Another month has passed [I actually can't believe it's May already?!] meaning another monthly favourites post! This month, I'm featuring only makeup items, as these products have seriously changed up my makeup game. I think It'll be hard this month to find any products to beat them! However, I'm up for the challenge! Anyhow, let's check out this months April favourites!






I really love benefit makeup products and this Hoola Bronzer is now an all time fave. It's a super matte bronzer and perfect for this upcoming summer. I recently done a review which you can check out here.

The L'Oreal Punky Mascara was a bit hit or miss with me at first. However, since I've been wearing more minimal makeup on a everyday basis and just putting the emphasis on my lashes the mascara really makes my lashes stand out and has amazing lengthening power!

Tropic have recently launched their new Beauty Booster foundation and were kind enough to let me try it out. I'd never tried a serum based foundation before so I was really intrigued! I can seriously say this is one of the best foundations I've tried in a long time. It's super long lasting and really lightweight perfect for this summer.

Collection are a relatively new brand that I've been trying out. Their lasting perfection concealer is my all time favourite so I've been trying out different products in their 'collection'. This Collection Sheer Loose Powder sets my makeup beautifully and just adds the right amount of matte power without looking cakey. A must have product of mine!

Finally, this months last makeup favourite is the Dior Rouge Lipstick in Mazette. As you may have noticed I love bright lipsticks [especially in warmer months]. Dior is probably my favourite makeup brand when it comes to lipsticks, they are super hydrating and their lasting power is just amazing. Well worth the price!

What beauty products have you been loving in April?


You Might Also Like

0 comments