Benefit Hoola Bronzer Review

Hey Everyone, Benefit's Hoola Bronzer has been one raved about product in the beauty blogging world. I decided to purchase it and f...

Hey Everyone,

Benefit's Hoola Bronzer has been one raved about product in the beauty blogging world. I decided to purchase it and find out why it was so hyped about. I was actually also looking around for a matte bronzer so it was perfect timing! Let's see how it fairs out and if it's worth all this glory.





This bronzer is completely matte with no sign of shimmer anywhere. I actually prefer matte bronzer for daytime wear as they leave a much more natural finish. It has a slight orange undertone but is pretty much the standard brown bronzer shade.

It comes with a small contour brush which I surprisingly really liked. I still prefer to use my real techniques contour brush to apply this product, but it's handy to have in your makeup bag for daytime touch-ups.


I really like how this product applies it's very buildable so whether you want a natural looking contour or something darker this product is perfect for both! It applies very lightly but is super buildable. I use this product when I'm pale or wearing fake tan and it matches both tones really nicely.


Overall, it's a great bronzer for both day and night time looks so whether you want a natural touch or crazy contour this product can achieve it all. Definitely a product worthy of it's hype!

What is your favourite bronzer?

You Might Also Like

0 comments