Face Of The Day #3

Hey Everyone, Lately, I've been trying out lot's of different makeup styles. From simple everyday looks to dramatic liner style...

Hey Everyone,

Lately, I've been trying out lot's of different makeup styles. From simple everyday looks to dramatic liner styles, I've just been having fun trying out different styles. Today, I decided to show you one of the styles I've tried out. It's a natural orange shade, with peach/pink lips and elongated liner! Let's see what products I used to create this face of the day.


For this makeup style I wanted to keep the whole look simple and with the main focus being on the eyeliner. I choose light orange shades and just gradually built it up, until I got my desired shade. As the main point is the eyeliner, I extended it out a little more than usual but still kept the line pretty thin using some black gel liner. Overall, the look is simple and I think I'll be incorporating orange more into my everyday makeup routine!

Products Used:
L'Oreal True Match Foundation
Collection Lasting Perfect Concealer
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Tropic Colour Click Lipstick
Innisfree Skinny Micro Mascara
Maybelline Gel Liner
Sleek Au Natural Palette
Etude House Drawing Eyebrow

Have you tried out orange style makeup?


You Might Also Like

0 comments