Sheet Mask 101

Hey Everyone, Facial sheet masks are a great way to add some life back into dull and tired skin. There is pretty much a sheet mask for ...

Hey Everyone,

Facial sheet masks are a great way to add some life back into dull and tired skin. There is pretty much a sheet mask for any skin type or problem, so today I'm going to show you a few of my favourites! Whether you want to re-hydrate or fight acne their is a sheet mask for your skin troubles!  



What are sheet masks?

Most people probably know what a sheet mask is right now but just in case: Sheet masks come in many forms but are typically made of cotton or fiber. They are cut into a face shape [avoiding the nose and eye areas]. They are dipped into special serum solutions made to treat different skin troubles. 


Why use sheet masks?

I love to use sheet masks because not only are they easy to use, they are a super quick skin pick me up and their is no need to remove any left over product after use. Depending on your skin type and skin problem there is a variety you can choose from! 

They give your skin a great boost especially when your skin is feeling dull and tired and are very moisturising products. Sheet masks are a very great tool as the sheet helps to trap the formula onto your skin, then forces your skin to absorb the products nutrients and lock in the moisture.

How to use sheet masks?

They are super simple to use and I tend to use them once or twice a week, it all just depends on how much of a pick me up my skin needs!

1 - Firstly, cleanse your face like usual, then take out the mask sheet and apply onto your face.

2 - Then basically just relax for about 15-20 minutes and let the masks ingredients soak into your skin!

3 - After the time is up, take off the mask but do not rinse the product off your face. Just pat the left over essence into your skin to keep it extra hydrated!

By keeping up the usage of sheet masks they really make a difference to your skin. Since, I've been using sheet masks my skin is much more plump, smooth and clear. I love korean sheet masks as I find they have the most variety and pretty much have one for every skin type! Here are a few of my most used:


Acai Berry Mask [Innisfree]


Have you tried a sheet mask? What is your favourite?

You Might Also Like

0 comments