[Daily Look] OOTD

Hey Everyone, Another outfit of the day has finally arrived on my blog! Since I've done a lot of beauty posts lately, I decided to ...

Hey Everyone,

Another outfit of the day has finally arrived on my blog! Since I've done a lot of beauty posts lately, I decided to mix it up a bit and inject some fashion back onto my blog. Today's look is just a simple all black style, with a pop of red from my clutch. As you can probably tell from the weather in the pictures the sun is yet to emerge, so my style is still pretty much stuck in a winter/ early spring rut. I will be pulling out my lighter clothes as the weather turns nicer, but for now I'm sticking to my staple all black style while I can!







Jacket / Re-Style
 T-Shirt / Select
Ripped Jeans / New Look
Shoes /  New Balance
Bag / Vintage
Sunglasses / River Island


You Might Also Like

0 comments