Nivea Irresistibly Smooth Body Lotion Review

Hey Everyone, I've been on the lookout for a fast absorbing moisturiser for what seems like decades. Every product I'd try was e...

Hey Everyone,

I've been on the lookout for a fast absorbing moisturiser for what seems like decades. Every product I'd try was either to thick, didn't work with my skin type or just took forever to dry. So, I was actually browsing in superdrug one day and realised I'd never tried my favourite skincare brand, Nivea's, body moisturisers before. As I was looking through their products I came across the Nivea Irresistibly Smooth Body Lotion. It caught my attention mainly for the fact it claims to have long lasting smoothness and deeply moisturise the skin, and since I have super dry skin it sounded good to me. Anyhow, Let's see how this product trailed out~




I'm super impatient when it comes to waiting for moisturisers to dry. Since I have such dry skin it's pretty important that I still hydrate my skin even though I can't stand it. That is why finding a fast absorbing moisturiser and lightweight lotion has been top of my list. Of course, the main point is to find a lotion that is going to hydrate my skin aswell and finally I've accomplished this never ending task!


Like a lot of nivea products this body lotion contains Hydra IQ, which is a formula that helps to promote 24 hour moisturising properties to the skin and supports the skin's own natural moisture. This product claims to soften and nourish and it contains shea butter which helps to provide the skin with smoothness.

I have to point out that why does this product, in it list of claims, not tell how amazingly fast absorbing it is. Never have I tried a body lotion yet that absorbed as fast as this product. Maybe my skin is just crazily dry but the lotion pretty much sank into my skin less than 2 minutes later. It overall left my skin feeling ultra smooth and fresh, no sticky residue was left behind at all. You get 250ml of product for £3.75, which I seriously think is a bargain as the hydration power is so long lasting.

The scent is really light and refreshing and the shea butter really helps to add extra smoothness to my dry skin. The product claims to last 24 hours and I can unequivocally agree that this body lotion lasts a good 24 hours before my skin starts to feel dry again. Overall, I have no doubts about this moisturiser and the fact that it absorbs so quickly is like a dream come true! I highly recommend this product if you suffer from dry skin.

What is your favourite skincare brand?

You Might Also Like

0 comments