DHC Bio Cellulose Mask Review

Hey Everyone, As you may know, I'm a huge fan of facial sheet masks. Not long ago, I done a post explaining all about them, so if ...


Hey Everyone,

As you may know, I'm a huge fan of facial sheet masks. Not long ago, I done a post explaining all about them, so if you are new to facial sheet masks do check the post out here. Anyhow, today, I will doing a review on the DHC Bio Cellulose Mask. I've only ever used one other product by this brand which was the revitalizing moisture under eye strips and since they were so good I decided to try this mask since my skin has been feeling very dry lately. Let's see how this product faired out~



 





I've been using the WHEN range of facial sheet masks for awhile now and as I had just run out of them I went to buy some more. However, as I was browsing the facial sheet masks I came across this DHC Bio Cellulose Mask and the packaging immediately caught my attention. The appearance has a somewhat luxurious feel to it and I really love the overall design. Anyhow, I decided to give it a try as I've been using the WHEN sheet range for awhile and since I had used a DHC product before there was all the more reason.

Once you open the sheet mask, the mask itself is surrounded by two plastic sheets on either side to protect it. Once you remove the two outer sheets you are met by a soft and pearl type texture. The liquid is very lightweight and not at all sticky. After cleansing, you apply the mask to the face and leave to rest for 20 minutes. After the 20 mins is up, remove the mask and massage any remainng residue into the skin. I noticed automatically how soft and hydrated my skin felt afterwards. The texture has a light weight serum feel to it and my skin felt like it had been re-knewed.


Since the mask is made with cellulose [fermented coconut water] the skin is left feeling very refreshed and re-rejuvenated. This sheet overall claims to lock in moisture and I can happily say it has left my skin feeling the softest and hydrated it has been in weeks. At the price of £7.50 it is a little pricey for a sheet mask, however, I will use this mask as a deep treatment rather than an everyday type of mask because of how hydrating it is. I will definitely use this when I feel like my skin needs a deep hydration boost! Overall, it's a great mask and my skin has never felt so hydrated!

Do you use facial sheet masks? What is your favourite?
 
[Check out my latest 1,000 follow giveaway special here]

You Might Also Like

0 comments