Summer Fashion Favouirtes

Hey Everyone, Since summer is pretty much here (although you would not think so since it's still rainy in England...) I decided to ...

Hey Everyone,

Since summer is pretty much here (although you would not think so since it's still rainy in England...) I decided to put together a sort of wishlist of clothing I've seen and love for the summer. I love the denim and white clothing trend that is around lately and put together five of my favourite items! Let's see what are my top picks!



I was never a fan of light clothing and the only light piece of clothing I owned was a green bomber jacket if that even counts. However, I've slowly been brought into the lighter clothing side because of how pretty it can be. I picked out some of my favourite pieces which hopefully I'll splurge on in my next shopping trip! When it comes to fashion for me, I'm really into a minimalistic approach rather than hundreds of layers and prints and tons of accessories. I like to acessorize here and there and keep the clothing design pretty basic and simple. 

Apart from the light clothing trend that is hanging around, I also really love the ripped jeans style that is just about in every shop these days. River Island have some great designs, but, the best I've seen yet are these ones by Rag & Bone. The colour is perfect and I just love the overall ripped effect! To style with these, I choose a short white shirt to keep the light clothing vibe going. This shirt by Calvin Klein is super pretty and goes with just about any outfit for summer.

I had to add some Michael Kors in here somewhere with it being my favourite designer. This white messenger bag helps tie together this outfit and keeps the simplicity vibes up. Lately, I have also been loving adidas clothing. I was never really a fan of their style until I came across these white 'superstar' sneakers and just fell in love with the brand. Finishing off this outfit, I choose some of my favourite sunglasses ever, of course, by Ray Bans. Overall, I'm loving simple, clean and crisp styling and they are really perfect for summer days!

What is your must have summer clothing item? Do You like the light clothing trend?

You Might Also Like

0 comments