Autumn Fashion Trends 2015

Hey Everyone, With Autumn just around the corner and with it being my favourite fashion season I decided to show you a few fashion tren...

Hey Everyone,

With Autumn just around the corner and with it being my favourite fashion season I decided to show you a few fashion trends that will be hitting us this Autumn! Everything from the classic polo necks that were a mega hit last year to the new duster coat let's see some fashion trends that are coming this A/W 15!



The Duster Coat

This light weight yet longer than usual coat is a key piece this autumn. The duster coats adds a touch of elegance and chic to any outfit with the coat itself being the main focus. I've seen many different colour choice for this coat but the most prominent has to be pastel pink, blue and a dark beige. However, for myself my wardrobe is pretty much all black so I'll be going for a darker style! Though no matter what shade you choose this coat goes with pretty much anything and I'm all ready browsing for a one for myself! 

70's vs 80's Autumn

The 80's is very prominent this A/W with the 70's festival style that captivated summer slightly being edged away the 80's has definitely arrived! With the styling a little more dramatic than the 70's with shoulder pads, thick belts and dark and edgy styling being the main focus. However, the the 1970's still holds some elements of popularity this upcoming autumn with folk fragments still laying around it has not completely been locked away yet. This is one trend I'm sure looking forward to trying!

Polo Necks

Yes, the polo necks are back this season even chunkier and higher than the previous year! I'm not sure why I love this look so much, but, depending how you pair them up they can look very chic and I guess the warm feel they gave has a sort of cozy effect which is perfect for a/w styling! I sure will be adding a few more of these to my collection!

What trends are you looking forward to this Autumn?

You Might Also Like

0 comments