Fashion Inspiration #2 [Back To Basics]

Hey Everyone, Online fashion stores are my favourite places to find fashion inspiration, like you seen in my previous inspo post. This ...

Hey Everyone,

Online fashion stores are my favourite places to find fashion inspiration, like you seen in my previous inspo post. This style inspiration addition will feature a few new online store favourites that I have discovered and I hope they also give you a new form of inventiveness. They constantly change up their clothing depending on each season so if you like to follow trends then these are the places to visit!

#3 - 10-World


This store has really cool causal everyday style outfits. Everything is more centred around a more minimalistic approach to fashion and with one item being the main point and everything around it just toned down. I go to this website for more everyday looks and when a basic outfit needs a slight uplift it's a great source for inspiration since they can make a basic style outfit look so good! Definitely a recommended store when you are stuck in a style rut~



#2 - Jigsaw


This website takes on a more edgy and chic approach to basic fashion. Their clothing is effortlessly beautiful and classic and even though it is basic their designs are beautifully constructed. I tend to get more inspration from this store for night time outfits. I'm not one for extravagance day or night so I find this store meets some where in the middle between boring and subdued. This British store is a must recommend when you want elegance and classic style ideas!

#1 - Bullang


 Never has basic clothing looked so cool. This store takes basic clothing to a whole other vamped up level. Their simple styling are super cool and very street chic, I get a lot of fashion inspiration from this website since a lot of their clothing pieces are already similar to things I own, therefore, I find it super easy to re-create the styles. Do take a look they have some killer basics! 


Where do you find fashion inspiration?

You Might Also Like

0 comments