Autumn Style Board | Top Picks

Hey Everyone, Now we are officially well into the cold autumn season. I decided that I would pair together a few of my current favourit...

Hey Everyone,

Now we are officially well into the cold autumn season. I decided that I would pair together a few of my current favourite fashion pieces that I have been loving this cold season. Let's take a look at some of my current fashion favourites for autumn~



In this look I wanted the coat to be the centre piece. In the colder seasons I always tend to make the coat the main focal point so I like to go all out with this item and just simplify everything else around it. When I seen this striped coat by SUNO I just fell in love straight away. It is strange because the type of design isn't my usual style but it somehow won me over. I really like the oversized structure style and the fabric is amazing.

Like I said before, I want the coat to be the main focal point and everything around it just blending in. That is why I choose pretty much an all black styling to keep the tones as one shade. To keep extra warm I paired this look with a beautiful black cashmere scarf. Clutch bags are my current obsession right now so when I see this one by Clare V I just thought it would tie in really nicely with this look and to top off the look I added some gorgeous tassel shoes. To finish everything off I added some simple black jeans and a plain t-shirt to keep up with tone simplicity vibes!

You Might Also Like

0 comments