Collection Colour Match Foundation Review

Hey Everyone, On a recent trip to superdrug, I was looking for a new foundation to try out since I'd pretty much got sick of my May...

Hey Everyone,

On a recent trip to superdrug, I was looking for a new foundation to try out since I'd pretty much got sick of my Maybelline dream satin liquid foundation. Although it is a great foundation the shading wasn't the best for me so I decided to venture out and try another brand. I was looking through and I came across the Collection range. I'm all for their concealer and setting powder so I decided to try one of their foundations and let's just say I'm glad I did!



I seen collection had two different foundations [might be more but only two I saw] so I decided to pick one of them up which is the Collection Colour Match Foundation. I also later bought the lasting perfection version, but, I will relay my thoughts of that product in another post! Anyhow, it looked like a pretty decent foundation and since I loved their range I couldn't wait to test it out.


The packing of this product isn't my favourite since I'm not a fan of squeezy bottles, but, the design is really nice and sleek and the bottle dispenses the product with no problems so it's all good. 

I apply the product with a damp real techniques beauty sponge and I find it applies effortlessly and a little goes along way. The texture is slightly thick but once it's applied and set it feels very lightweight. It does have a slight scent to it but nothing to overwhelming. The first application is very light but does give a decent amount of coverage. Even if you prefer high coverage you can really build up the foundation without it looking cakey. It doesn't cling to any of my dry patches and stays clear of your open pores. It really leaves the skin with a healthy glow and flawless finish.


Overall, this foundation is one of my new favourites and you would think for the price it may not be as good but let me tell you it could easily give other brands a run for their money. I really don't know why this product is not more well known because it's one of the best I've tried and collection is really coming to be one of my favourite makeup brands!

Have you tried this foundation? What are your favourite foundations?


xoxo Lotté 

You Might Also Like

0 comments