My Winter Makeup Look

Hey Everyone, Now winter is starting to make it's way I've been slowly changing up my everyday makeup. I love changing my makeup ...

Hey Everyone,

Now winter is starting to make it's way I've been slowly changing up my everyday makeup. I love changing my makeup style each season and in the colder seasons I go for a lot more bold and darker tones than any other time. I do like to change up my makeup products a bit more too, to suit the season more. Let's take a look at my current everyday makeup look and what products I used~


In winter I go much bolder with my makeup styles mainly focusing on darker lipsticks. I really love deep red tones and for the eyes, I keep it a matte dark brown with a slight golden shimmer. I don't really wear eyeliner these days so instead I just line the eyes with a dark brown eyeshadow to make my lashes looks fuller. I apply a light coat of mascara and the eye makeup is pretty much done.



I keep the foundation very light and opt for a bb cushion with a hydrating formula and dewy finish. I contour with a very light tone brown and apply a slight shimmer to the cheeks as I love the glowing makeup style in winter. To finish off the look I set it with a powder that has slight coverage and I'm pretty much done! Overall, I choose darker tones and more hydrating products.

Products Used:

Lancome Cushion Foundation
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
L'Oreal BB Powder
Maybelline Master Sculpt
Avon Brow Palette 
Sleek Au Naturale Palette
L'Oreal Punky Mascara
Maybelline Lipstick Divine Wine
MUA Highlighter

What is your favourite makeup style for winter?

xoxo Lotté 

You Might Also Like

0 comments