My Christmas Playlist

Hey Everyone, Though we are still in the early days of blogmas I'm already listening to some Christmas tunes. I put together a select...

Hey Everyone,

Though we are still in the early days of blogmas I'm already listening to some Christmas tunes. I put together a selection of my favourite songs that I never fail to listen to each year and they never fail to make me feel even more festive. Here is my Christmas playlist song favourites to get you into the festive spirit!




Shakin Stevens - Merry Christmas Everyone
Roy Kim - It's Christmas Day 
Paul McCartney - Wonderful Christmas Time 
 Slade - Merry Christmas Everybody
Wizzard - I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday 
Lily Allen - Somewhere Only We Know
John Lennon - War Is Over
Big Hit Special - Perfect Christmas
Michael Buble - Christmas
WHAM - Last Christmas
Band Aid - Do the know it's Christmas
The Darkness - Christmas Time
The Pogues - Fairytale Of New York
Bing Crosby & David Bowie - Peace On Earth
Leona Lewis - One More Sleep

Hope you liked my picks, I love the old school tunes the best but I do have some newer ones in there too so hope you found something you like! I put together a playlist here if you would like to listen~

What are you Christmas Song Favourites?

xoxo Lotté 

You Might Also Like

0 comments