Current Yankee Candle Favourite

Hey Everyone, I don't know where my obsession for buying yankee candles stemmed from, but with an ever growing collection today I dec...

Hey Everyone,

I don't know where my obsession for buying yankee candles stemmed from, but with an ever growing collection today I decided to show you one of my favourites and most burned from my collection. It's such a beautiful scent and perfect for christmas time! Let's see why Cranberry Ice is one of my favourite yankee candles!






You really can't beat yankee candle scents. They have a scent for pretty much any mood and event it's crazy. On special occasions I always like to buy a new candle. I do like to buy the tart version first to see if it's worth buying the full version and since pretty much they always turn out to smell amazing I tend to always have to buy the full size. A particular favourite of mine, which is sadly coming to it's last buring life, is called Cranberry Ice. Once lit this candle fills your room up with a warm fruity cranberry scent.

It has a very Christmas feel to it and when lit with christmas decorations filling up the room it just can't help but make you feel festive. Though these full size candles are a little more pricey, they do last so long and the scent power is well worth the price because it fills up your entire house never mind one room!

I will for sure be buying this candle again once it's had it's last burn. It's such a beautiful festive scent that I really recommend you try out if you are looking for a powerful scented christmas candle!

What are your favourite candle scents?

xoxo Lotté 

You Might Also Like

0 comments