Collection Lasting Perfection Foundation Review

Hey Everyone, This product was one that I was very intrigued to try out. The Collection Lasting Perfection Foundation is the matching pro...

Hey Everyone,

This product was one that I was very intrigued to try out. The Collection Lasting Perfection Foundation is the matching product of a very well known concealer with the same title. With the concealer version of this being one of my ultimate must have makeup products, I was very excited to see if the foundation was just as good! Let's take a look and see if the foundation can live up to expectations~







Although the concealer out of this collection had been very hyped up I'd never really heard much about the foundation and wondered why. I decided to give it a try and see if it matched well with the concealer. The product claims to last up to 16 hours, provide flawless coverage and minimise imperfections. It also is oil free and has SPF 20 which is alway a brilliant asset.


On design purposes, it looks just like the concealer and I'm all for straight to the point packaging! Before applying the foundation I moisturized and primed my skin. Then with a slightly damp beauty blender applied the product. I noticed immediately how high coverage this foundation was. I found a little of this quite liquidy foundation went a long way and that applying one layer of the product was enough. If you wanted even more high coverage this is when I would apply the matching concealer, but you really don't need it as this product covers every imperfection you have in one layer.



After letting the product oxidize, I did notice that it did cling to the dry patches on my face so the flawless aspect isn't exact. It wasn't so bad that I wouldn't wear it out but It did make them a little more visible. However, after using a makeup fix mist it seemed to smoothen the problem out. Since the product has such a high coverage, even with a small amount, I did find that it was quite heavy feeling and you definitely feel like you are wearing foundation. Whether it last 16 hours, I'm not sure, but it did last a good 6+ hours before it started to wear away.


All in all, it's a decent foundation for the price and provides great coverage. However, I won't be re-purchasing just for how heavy it felt and I find it doesn't work to well with dry skin. It is definitely a more mattifying foundation and if you have oily skin this may work better for you. Will just be sticking to the concealer and powder from this range!

Have you tried this foundation? What are your thoughts?



xoxo Lotté 

You Might Also Like

0 comments