No7 Beautiful Skin Eye Makeup Review

Hey Everyone, My first product review of 2016 is finally here! I realized I hadn't done one in awhile, so decided to make a comebac...

Hey Everyone,

My first product review of 2016 is finally here! I realized I hadn't done one in awhile, so decided to make a comeback and introduce a recent purchase. When it comes to eye makeup removers, I tend to have a very love hate relationship with them! Some either sting my eyes or are just terrible at removing makeup altogether. I didn't expect much from this product, however I was very surprised at the outcome. Let's see how the N07 Beautiful Skin trailed out~


No7 is a brand I rarely try out. Not because I don't like their products, It's just I've not really heard all too much about them. However, I was recently browsing in store and came across this eye makeup remover. My usual go-to eye makeup remover is by Nivea and although it does a great job at removing the eye makeup it does tend to sting your eye. Therefore, I decided to try out the No7 Beautiful Skin Eye Makeup Remover to see if it was any better.

The product comes in a nice sleek bottle, which contains 100ml of the blue makeup remover. I really like the simplistic design and it's definitely what caught my attention when buying it. This eye makeup remover claims to remove all signs of eye makeup and even stubborn waterproof mascara. Not only does the product cleanse it also conditions the area at the same time and is suitable for all skin types. 

After applying some of the product to a cotton pad. I gently wiped away the eye makeup and I noticed straight away, in one swipe, nearly all my eyeliner and mascara had gone. The oil removed the stubborn makeup with little effort and I only needed to wipe one more time for it all to be removed. I actually couldn't believe how fast and easily it removed my gel liner and heavy mascara! It did not sting at all and the area was left completely cleansed and soft. If you have very sensitive eyes this product is perfect! It does leave a slight oil residue behind but nothing too heavy!

I'm super impressed with this eye makeup remover and how effortlessly it removes stubborn makeup. My only complaint is when dispensing the product, be careful, because it flows out like a waterfall and you'll waste half the liquid just pouring it out. Trust me a little of this stuff goes a long way! Other than that, I'm in love with this eye makeup remover and it will for sure be on my product re-purchase list! It is a product I definitely recommend if you wear heavy eye makeup and want it to be quickly removed. Also, for sensitive eyes this product is the bomb! 

What is your favourite eye makeup remover?

xoxo Lotté




You Might Also Like

0 comments