Sunkissed Sculpt and Glow Palette Review

Hey Everyone, When it comes to makeup, contouring products are one of my favourite and most used items in my collection. Sunkissed kindly...

Hey Everyone,

When it comes to makeup, contouring products are one of my favourite and most used items in my collection. Sunkissed kindly let me try out their Sculpt and Glow Contour Set, which I couldn't wait to try out as they are my favourite fake tanning brand. However, I'd never tried out any of their makeup products so couldn't wait to see how it trailed out.





Sunkissed is a pretty well known fake tanning brand and are actually one of my top favourites. However, when it comes to cosmetics I'd never tried any of their range so was very intrigued to see how this bronzing set would apply. 




The pallette arrived in a super sleek duo compact set, with a bronzing powder and light golden highlighter. The first thing I loved about this product was how pigmented the powders are, yet at the same time they don't apply to heavy. I found both the bronzing powder and highlighter were both very buildable so they would work well on any skin tone as you can build up the colour to get your desired depth of shade.


The powders are super fine and apply effortlessly and they blend so well. I'm especially in love with the golden tone of the highlighter and it's fine texture gives a beautiful natural looking highlight. The bronzer adds a really nice warmth to the face and gives a very natural contour at the same time yet is still buildable depending on your preference, such as if you prefer an even darker contour (same goes with the highlighter) this works well either way.

I'm in love with this contour set and it's a great addition to my collection and at such a great price! It is definitely my new go-to contour product. Highly recommend giving it a try.

Check out Sunkissed for some more amazing beauty products!

xoxo Lotté 

You Might Also Like

0 comments