Top 3 Contour Favourites

Hey Everyone, Contouring is one of my favourite makeup steps. Most people hate going without mascara or filling in their brows, for me ...

Hey Everyone,

Contouring is one of my favourite makeup steps. Most people hate going without mascara or filling in their brows, for me however, I hate going without contouring. Since I love contouring so much, I do love browsing and trying out different sets and sometimes do find it pretty hard to stick to just one. However, recently I have three favourite contour sets that I rotate around in usage and they all work amazingly. Let's take a look at my top three~

 



The first product is a somewhat oldie (but a goodie) the Benefit Hoola Bronzer. I'm now onto my second purchasing of this bronzer and I'm still absolutely loving it. It's a fine matte texture and applies gorgeously. I tend to reach for this one when I'm more tanned than usual but the great thing about this product is that it has a super buildable powder so you can get your desired shade. It's blends super well and helps chisel out my cheekbones without looking to harsh.

Next up is a duo set but I only really use the contour powder rather than the highlighter. The Maybelline Master Sculpt is the perfect contouring powder for when you want a more natural looking style. Though it is buildable it never looks to overbearing or heavy on the skin so you can pretty much apply as much as you like as it also super blendable. I love the shade and it has a matte finish with the slightest hint of a shimmer but it is hardly noticeable. Definitely a product favourite that will be staying for awhile!

Lastly, is a more recent favourite the Sunkissed Sculpt and Glow. Sunkissed kindly let me try out this product and ever since I've got it I've loved it's texture and application. It's a matte based powder and once again applied effortlessly and blends super well. Even if you go heavy handed the fine powder blends out beautifully so you never really have to worry about over applying. The highlighter that comes with the set is also a great product and also a favourite of mine! It's an all round great powder and one that will be a favourite of mine for a long time.

[Just to let you know my new blogging schedule begins on Monday so do stay tuned for lots of new posts!]

What are your favourite contouring products?


xoxo Lotte 

You Might Also Like

0 comments