Nivea Micellar Cleansing Water Review

Hey Everyone, I definitely think I'm becoming a Cleansing Water hoarder. I just find cleansing waters are the easiest and most ef...

Hey Everyone,

I definitely think I'm becoming a Cleansing Water hoarder. I just find cleansing waters are the easiest and most effective way to cleansing your skin. Today, I'm going to show you one of my current favourites, which I have been testing out for awhile now! The Nivea Micellar Cleansing Water is definitely a go-to product in my skincare collection these days! Let's find out why~

I love to use this product as a morning cleanser mainly for how it makes my skin feel and it's fast and easy use. I apply some of the product to a cotton pad and sweep it across my face. I find in one cleansing my skin feels super soft and refreshed. 

This cleansing water leaves my skin feeling beautifully cleansed and refreshed with such little effort. It has a super lightweight feeling and leaves no type of residue behind except for the fact that it makes your skin feel more balanced and lightly hydrated. This cleansing water has especially targeted sensitive skin and I find for that reason it has caused my skin no problems. I find this product is perfect to use in the morning, not just for how fast and effective it is, also for how it hydrates my skin and creates the perfect even base for makeup application. The formula contains Dexpanthenol and Grape See Oil which claim to help add moisture and refresh the skin which they definitely have accomplished. 

After using this product for awhile now I have seen a notifiable difference in my skin. Even though this is a very gentle cleanser, it's added some hydration back into my dull and dry skin and all round it feels and looks much healthier. Overall, it's a great daily cleanser and I highly recommend it if you want to add some life back into your skin and at such a great price, there really is no going wrong!

Have you ever tried a cleansing water? What are your favourites?

xoxo Lotte 

You Might Also Like

0 comments