Current Makeup Favourites

Hey Everyone, With March now well and truly over for another year, I decided to show you some makeup products I've loved through th...

Hey Everyone,

With March now well and truly over for another year, I decided to show you some makeup products I've loved through the month. These products really raised my makeup game and I'm so glad I discovered them. Let's take a look at my current makeup favourites~



My first favourite and a product that I can't stop wearing is the Maybelline Lipstick in Electric Orange. Now we've entered Spring, I've been loving vibrant orange shades and this one fits the bill perfectly. I love the creamy texture and lasting power of this lipstick. It has yet to fail me and I just adore this lipstick collection so much!

Yup, the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer has made a comeback on my blog. I rediscovered my love for this product in March and I don't know why I ever let it slip out of my makeup routine. The coverage and lasting power of this concealer never disappoints me. Such a great product at a great price!

The George Silk Finished Pressed Powder is a new product I've been trying out and I must say I am well impressed with this setting powder. Not only is it at an amazing price, It provides a long lasting shine free finish and is super light weight. I'd never tried out this brand before so I never expected much but let's just say it's my go-to setting powder right now! 

Sunkissed kindly let me try out their Sculpt and Glow powder set, but sadly I do not think they sell this product anymore. I had to include it though in my makeup favourites because it truly is a great bronzing and highlighting set. I'll just be sad when I run out!

My final favourite [a review will be up soon] is the Rimmel London 25 Hour Lasting Finish Foundation. I really have been loving how this foundation makes my skin look. It leaves a beautiful glow behind whilst providing amazing, yet light weight feeling coverage. It was a long time coming but Rimmel have certainly won me around as a fan of their foundations!

What are your current makeup favourites?

xoxo Lotte 


You Might Also Like

0 comments